WatchStocks - The Main Window
WatchStocks must (and can) be configured for Your special needs
- The Settings button gives You access to the
- where You must add (or can remove) the stock-servers to be queried
- where You can configure the start-time and time-interval for the queries from the stock-servers
- where You must enter Your name
- where You can enter Your private password to protect the program against modification
- where You can enter - if You have registered - the program key number
- The WatchList button gives You access to the
- automatically generated watch-list (maybe You want to change some entries here)
- The Special button enables You to
- set keywords to be ignored...
- configure the program for reading 'problem'-sites
- The IntraDay button enables You to
- switch OFF (or on) the intra-day-analysis (in case You prefer the long term trading).
- The Info bar
- shows some short information about the processes currently running or the changes You have made...
- But most interesting is what You get from the Chart-Windows